As with any art form, photographic works are protected by copyright. All images appearing under the domain charityondriezek.com and associated social media venues are the sole property of Charity Ondriezek.
None of the content presented here is within the public domain. As such, it may not be downloaded, copied, transmitted, published, reproduced, manipulated or altered without the express written permission of Charity Ondriezek. Distributing and/or using any image without permission is a violation of copyright and intellectual property law, and subject to penalties.
If you are interested in using any of my work commercially, reproduction rights for images may be obtained via licensing. Please contact me for details.
Rights Managed Licensing
Use of an image (or set of images) for a commercial project or campaign requires a Rights Managed license. All licenses have a fee based on how a given image will be used. The following criteria is used to determine pricing…
- Media Type – print, web or television
- Prominence – space and/or size requirements
- Duration – week, month, year, etc.
- Distribution – number of copies, audience size, etc.
For clarification on what requires a Rights Managed license, here are some examples that apply…
- Creating a print for display in a business residence
- Using an image to feature items for sale on a website
- Promotional or advertising materials for a business
- Campaign materials for a non-profit organization.